THE SHEET IS MADE OUT OF WOOD TOO
Wendell Castle, Ghost Clock. 1985
THAT IS MAHOGANY
I thought this was a joke until I read the description
(Source: srsfunny, via ruinedchildhood)
4:38 pm • 17 September 2014 • 128,473 notes
"After wrapping Guardians of the Galaxy I was very homesick and I was coming home to my wife and my son, who at the time was 13 months old. My wife told me ‘Hey, listen there’s a chance he may not recognize you and he may be a little shy’ and so I came in there, and he just sat right up and had this big smile on his face. He started saying ‘Daddy, daddy, daddy!’ and I just started to cry. He saw the tears in my eyes and started doing bits to make me laugh and that just made me cry more."
- Chris Pratt on the best day of his life.
(Source: squidward-tenassholes, via tabeara)
1:56 am • 17 September 2014 • 21,314 notes
Save this to your phones or computer and post it on other websites like twitter too!
Why would you NOT reblog this?
9:49 pm • 16 September 2014 • 144,796 notes
September 16, 1971- Happy Bithday to the Queen herself Amy Meredith Poehler
(Source: steamy-mcdreamy, via sydthesquid47)
3:19 pm • 16 September 2014 • 2,823 notes
“25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool”
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
3:19 pm • 16 September 2014 • 166,388 notes
Home Alone (1990, Comedy) Two burglars attempt to murder an abandoned 8-year-old child
(Source: javeliner, via ruinedchildhood)
3:18 pm • 16 September 2014 • 162,874 notes